Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday

It has been roughly a year since the apocalypse hit. How do I still have power? Well, my guess is whoever was meant to shut it off died like the rest of them. I have documented my past days on paper but have found out that I have a resource I have overlooked for so long... the internet. Could someone possibly read this? Is there still help? I'm not sure. I am at a location I will only give vague details about... I have learned the hard way. When I first hunkered down I wanted to find as many other survivors as possible... I wanted to help as many as possible. That led to disaster and now I only give refuge to people who are only passing through and do not wish to stay for more than a week. If they don't want to leave? I make them.

This house had 6 people living in it "before" but now... now it's just me... in this large six bedroom house. I have it more protected than you could ever imagine. Months of solitude can perfect any obsession, my OCD thrives in this environment.

I have told you nothing because I feel no one would read this anyway. I don't know why I'm even trying this... the world is dead. I know that now. Dead. Gone... and shambling down my road like I owe them something. Them. It, they are nothing now. Just rotting corpses and a lapse of reason. Many of them died because they are stupid and did not heed the warnings. Even the CDC released a statement about what to do when zombies attacked, the fucking idiots... those shambling idiots outside just thought it was a cute joke... a mockery of how to get information to the public.

Such fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment