Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thursday

It's just barely Thursday, but is still Thursday.

I heard a nomad the earlier today. The SUV flew by going on Market St. It's a main road that goes into downtown... if I cared a bit more I would've tried to flag them down. Downtown is a no-go. For nomads, anyway. They have their noisy car and usually are being dumbfucks about it all. Nomads are suicidal bastards that make me fear for my life. They always carry guns and think it's okay to pop zombies off like we're in a fucking video game.

How about, no, dumbass. All that noise is going to attract every shambling idiot in at least a 15 mile radius and those around them wondering where those other idiots are going. Then I'M fucked because while you drive off into the sunset I'm sitting my happy ass in this big ole house hoping all the dead keep migrating away from my sanctioned home. Asshole.

So yeah... they drove past, knocked it in reverse and squealed tires down my road. Obviously. You can SEE the dead downtown from the Market intersection. I knew they would stop in the grocery store. It's picked clean, didn't take them long to notice. I guess they decided to crash in one of the businesses on that corner for tonight. I'm staying my ass inside. I can't risk them getting me killed or killing me.

Fuck. That.

We'll see if they are there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment